SOS First Aid and Safety Training is located in Oakville,Halton, Ontario.
SOS First Aid instructors are professional, personable, and experts in their field. Our training techniques are very engaging, hands-on, and fun!!! All of this to stimulate learning! Our instructors are highly trained in the healthcare, first responder and safety training fields, including: safety training professionals, lifeguards, swim instructors, firefighters, nurses, and paramedics. For further information regarding our programs, please contact Velma Ganassini or call us at 905-844-9813.
SOS instructors are certified and qualified by the Canadian Red Cross and/or The Lifesaving Society.
Our many clients span various industries. These include:
- dentistry and healthcare professionals
- utilities industry
- manufacturing industry
- services industry
- retail industry
- first responders (lifeguards, police, firefighters, paramedics)
- pharmacy technicians
- personal support workers
- security guards
- local municipalities
- law firms
- sports and recreation clubs
- professional athletes
- daycare and nursery schools
- school boards
- early childhood educators (ECE)
- joint health and safety committee members
- personal trainers
- groups of families and friends
- and the general public.